Sunday, June 17, 2012

Post #1

Why, hello there.


Welcome to my blog. I'm alyssa. I am not quite gifted in the area of introductions so please bear with me. I like to write and I like to capture moments with my lovely Iphone camera. That, I suppose, is my main reason for starting a blog. Actually, that's a lie, starting a new blog. You will note that my title is "Wallflower Dreams"...a fact about me is that I am a very awkward and introverted person. I have pleanty of stellar friends, yes, but I don't do social events like some people do. I'm that girl you'd find at the back of a party reading a Sherlock Holmes novel. Tehe. I'm finally going into senior year in high school this year, homeschooled too. Yep, homeschooled. But no, I don't wear floor length skirts or am super sheltered. I work at a baseball stadium as a mascot handler for a giant inflatable tree named Bark. I intern for my church's family ministry with the worship director for stage design. I lead a 6th grade girls small group. I paint and draw. I do not know what else to tell you. Anything else, I am sure, you will find out about me in future posts. :)

See you soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment