Monday, June 18, 2012

Good morning, night, evening. I'm not entirely sure which of those is appropriate for 1:30am. You pick. I had a lovely day interning with April today for Worship Weeks art class. And then I spent the afternoon finishing Sherlock series 2. I was literally a ball of emotions through the finale. Sobbing. Laughing. Screaming. Sobbing more. I think even slightly heart broken. It's a show I quite highly reccomend though, possibly the best on televison. Yes. Now I am sitting on a barstool wrapped in a blanket with hot chocolate talking to one of my friends via the internet. Did I mention I intern at 9:30am? Plus the RiverDogs game in the afternoon. Oh, I must sort my priorities. Sherlock on the brain doesn't allow this though and I ended up buying Sherlock themed pins for my purse out of boredem. Yeah.

Anyways. Here's to a lovely and busy day ahead of us!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment